Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love (2019)
Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love is a satirical point and click inspired by the classic adventure games. It smuggles you out of your comfort zone and throws you into the middle of a Cold War spy intrigue - where there’s an even bigger game being played...
- An original setting: fictional Cold War era – alternate reality unbound by historical accuracy, and the communistic Matryoshka full of people who work all the possible angles to navigate this illogical, odd country.
- Inspired by classic adventure games – but better. No dream-logic, no pixel hunting. No-nonsense. Pure point and click fun.
- The Spy Intrigue – sleeper spies, stolen secrets and world-domination plots wrapped up in layers of humor.
- Quirky characters – Meet the mysterious Leader ruling Matryoshka with an irony fist, the clueless and guilible Evan, the brave and witty Agent Anna and the notorious Minister of Propaganda...
- Do it your way – some of the puzzles are non-linear and can be solved in two or more different ways.
- 21 hand-painted locations – that look surprisingly better than their original inspirations.
- 1,951 cleverly sneaked-in easter eggs – some of them punishable by political imprisonment.
- Music score as grand as Matryoshka itself - music by the state composer Arkadiusz Reikowski (Layers of Fear, My Brother Rabbit) with Main Theme by Peter McConnell (Monkey Island, Grim Fandango)
- Full voice-over – in English, and subtitles in Polish and German.
- A 5-year plan – that no one ever hoped to achieve, and neither should you.
- Title: Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love (2019)
- Release Date: 16 May, 2019
- Genre: Adventure, Indie
- Developer: Artifex Mundi
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, German, Polish
- Size: 1.81 GB