Road Redemption (2017)
Road Redemption is an action racing game where you lead your motorcycle gang on an epic journey across the country in a brutal driving combat adventure.
Earn money by completing races, assassinations, robberies, and other challenges in your path. As you collect loot, you'll upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
One Life To Live
Driving a motorcycle at 100 mph while trying to hit someone with a pipe is dangerous, and death can come quickly. Fortunately, every time you die, all the experience you've collected can be used to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
In the multiplayer mode, you can work with your friends or let out some road rage on them. It's up to you.
- Online Multiplayer
- Tons of brutal weapons. This is more Twisted Metal than it is Mario Kart
- 4-player splitscreen co-op.
- Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
- A deep motorcycle fighting system with grabs, kicks, counters, critical strikes, and more.
- Full support for both mouse & keyboard and gamepad control configurations.
- Title: Road Redemption
- Release Date: 4 Oct, 2017
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Racing, Simulation
- Developer: Pixel Dash Studios, EQgames
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 2.81 GB