Ryan Black (2017)
You, Ryan Black, a seasoned operator of secret service were summoned to get what looked like an ordinary mission. Investigate, gather information, return. But everything went wrong from the very beginning – strange savage creatures, genetic experiments, ravage, destruction and a faint smell of foul conspiracy. Fight, run, jump and climb making your way through ruined African village and military base to a secret genetic factory. Use all the possible means to survive and discover what happened, and then decide where your loyalties lie.
- Action-packed 2D Platformer in a deadly world full of unnatural predators. Sharpen your battle instincts and prove that Ryan Black can survive in any circumstances.
- Dark and murky surroundings with some bizarre elements create a deep and dreadful mood of hostile and doomed world.
- Journey through 7 different locations, from african village to hidden laboratory complex.
- 16 various enemies, from mutated hyenas and mercenaries to dread Stonehands and poisonous Seeker Plants + 5 bosses
- 12 different weapons Ryan can find here and there.
- Highly developed damage and targeting system, with ability to score critical hits.
- Different tactical approach needed to pass some encounters.
- Title: Ryan Black
- Release Date: 14 Jan, 2017
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
- Developer: Trazzy Entertainment
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 859.32 MB