Pankapu is a narrative and episodic platform/action game that takes place in the dreams of Djaha’rell, a child once troubled by a tragic incident. Play Pankapu, the tiny warrior chosen by The God of Dreams, to rid the Dreamworld of the Nightmare invasion.
- Action / Plateformer in 2D, told like a tale
- Two parallel stories, between dreams and reality
- 3 Aegis, acting like jobs, switchable in real time
- Infuse your weapons with the power of Dream
- The Nebula System: a skill tree unlocking abilities
- Explore stages for finding hidden treasures
- Poetic soundtrack composed by Ganaé and Hiroki Kikuta (Secret Of Mana)